Friday, August 19, 2011

Recent Renovation in Nashua

Here are some pictures of a finished kitchen renovation we completed in Nashua, NH:



Here is what our customer had to say about his renovation:

"I can't speak more highly of Lenny and his team at
Apple Wood Construction.  From our first meeting, he

presented a schedule and followed it from conception
to completion of my project.
I am so pleased with the quality and craftsmanship from
each of the tradesmen that stepped foot in my home. Everyone presented a high level of professionalism.  I have received numerous compliments on every aspect of my kitchen remodel - from the cabinetry to tile work and right down to the under cabinet lighting.
My project was completed in a timely manner with a lot of attention to detail.  Lenny's workmanship far exceeded my expectations.  It was so exciting to see the progress from day to day.  At the end of each day, my home was always clean and orderly.  I often joked that even though I was going through a remodel, I felt as though I could host a party due to the high level of cleanliness.

I would recommend Apple Wood Construction to anyone who is thinking about a remodeling project.  Thanks again Lenny - job well done!"

Bill C, Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment