Thursday, February 26, 2015

Spring is on its way ......

I am happy today. I was greeted with singing birds this morning! Ok, it was late morning, but still!
What a joyful reminder that spring is REALLY coming. It is nearly five pm now and the sun is shining bright. I think I may make it home tonight before dark. I love that! Oh, that reminds me, be sure to set your clocks forward next Sunday morning (3/8) for daylight savings time.

Even though we have three to five foot piles of plowed snow everywhere we look, the cold will leave
and new life will begin soon. I noticed the temperature was a little higher too. When I arrived at our
showroom, the parking lot and sidewalks had less snow and ice. They were wet from the roof’s long
icicles melting. 

Saturday welcomed delightful couples stopping in to talk over their dream projects with me. That is
always a good sign. Business picks up with the promise of warmer weather. If you are considering a
project please come discuss your ideas and wish list with us soon. I think we are going to be very busy making your neighbors homes more beautiful and functional.

We have completed more In Law projects in 2014 and the beginning of this year than ever before. Just this weekend a realtor shared “It used to be buyers considered an in law unit in a listed home as
undesirable. Now, the opposite is true. Due to the economy forcing two or three generations to share
houses, in law suites are adding value to homes.”

There are so many options to make your home exactly what you envision. We are here to help! Come
see us. Bring in your Design Folder and show us all the ideas you collected all cooped up on these snowy winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment